lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2014

IT IS. IT WAS.

IT IS. IT WAS.




It´s just a matter of time

before you get out of, this your bloody world,

that tiny and fragile and desolate place where you are but no live

and see what en realidad hay.



Un espacio vacío ocupado por moradores vacíos

atados a sus circunstancias, su tiempo

sus pertenencias prestadas sus adornados sueños.

Su ir y venir sin sentir.

O sintiendo que tal vez este demorar y dudar entre quedar o partir

no sea more than just another non sequitur.



It´s only a lapse o time

another chapter in the frontier of your dark history

eroded by the hard cold winds of abandon and solitude

that you be hanging from the hook of a question

bitten like a fish swallows a bait

where you´ll discover that is late my friend,

my dear my love my enemy my neighbour my visitor

my unknown discerning man

my swindling discordant woman

que el tiempo se te fue se nos fue lo perdimos no volverá.



Que los errores llenaron tu camino y el mío de escombros

Que caminarás sin aliento vagarás sin descanso

Agotarás esa vida en que estás solo, y sólo de paso.



It´s no more than a matter of time

that you´d rather say no more,

better forever good bye,

that keeping like a slave like a fish out of water

like drowned under layers of water

just for living and keep on the road.








© CHRISTOPHE CARO ALCALDE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario