sábado, 13 de septiembre de 2014

MEMORIAL DAY



MEMORIAL DAY



Born under a candle light

between it and them,

me,

among all the witnesses of that

incomprehensible fact

again, me.

And against.



Them they you me all.

Since that first day I saw the light

tremble candle light

I live and sleep and dream an cry

alone.



El fondo de ojo que te diste para verme

o para no,

el fondo de mar que arrolló

aquel momento aquellos años aquel lugar

where I was born.

El fondo de armario acumulado

con todas las cosas inútiles guardadas

para el día de mañana.

El fondo de los posos del café que no presagiaron

nuestro destino nuestro futuro: tan amargo.



That night when ghosts where gone

That day the light was off

That time our time passed by.



Your skull my corpse our skeletons.

The cristal bones spread all over the frozen black saloon. 



Oh mam and dad

when and where and why,

better don´t tell me why,



did you leave me alone?





© CHRISTOPHE CARO ALCALDE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario